Rugged Fiber Optic Patch Cord, Multi Mode
Part Code: 72C29-0010
The Rugged Fiber Optic Patch cords are basically a Fiber Optic Patch Cords suggested for more rugged harsh environments. The spiral steel tape provides additional crush resistant and rodent attack prevention. The patch cord comes in many variations in terms of fibers, cables and connectors.
- Good mechanical and temperature characteristics.
- Small diameter, light weight, easy to connect, and support large capacity data transmission.
- The aramid fiber is deployed to enhance the tensile strength of optical cable, which is more suitable for long distance cable
- The protective layer of spiral steel belt is adopted, which has excellent side pressure resistance, flexibility and bending performance.
- Outer jacket material has the advantages of water proof, flame retardant, environmental protection.
Fiber Count : 2 Tight Buffer Fiber OD : 0.9±0.05mm Aramid Yarn : 1100D, 2 Branch outside the Tight-buffered, 10 branch outside the Jacket Inner Sheath OD : 2.0±0.1 mm SUS Spiral Armored OD : 4.60±0.2mm Outer jacket OD : 7.0±0.3mm Minimum allowable Tensile strength(N) : 600(short Term),1000(Long Term) Minimum allowable Crush Load strength(N/100mm) : 2000(short Term),3000(Long Term) Minimum bending radius(mm) : 20D(short Term),10D(Long Term)
Fiber Mode : MM, OM2/OM3/OM4, 50/125 µm Insertion Loss : ≤0.3dB Return Loss : ≥35dB Repeatability : ≤0.1 Durability : ≤0.2 (1000 mattings)
Operating Temperature : -10°C to + 60°C Storage Temperature : -40°C to + 70°C Operating Humidity : 10% to 90% PH
Proof test : ³100kpsi Macro bending induced loss Stripping force : 1.7N Representative average Peak value : ³1.3 N £8.9 N Dynamic stress corrosion susceptibility parameter : 20