Part Code: 41180
The PoE Tester is designed for speed testing and verifying standard active and passive PoE networks as well as measuring power level of a PoE system even with reversed polarity on IEEE 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and 802.3bt (PoE++) type3 compliant standard PoE. Voltage Range: 30V to 60V
Max Current: 750 mA each pair, total, 1.5Amps
By performing both one-site PSE voltage testing and In-line (PSE/PD) power level testing.
- PSE testing – Identifies the presence and proper voltage for PoE application as well as verifies the PSE is delivering voltage power compliant with alternative End (A) or Mid (B) or both and with REV LEDs indicate a reversed power in either IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at or 802.3bt compliant standard. (Note: the tester displays 802.3 at instead of 802.3bt present.)
- Inline testing – Measures and displays in rotation between voltage (Volts), current (mA) and power (Watts) via 4 digit 7 segment LEDs, which provides Voltage available, current flowing and how much power an PD actually need ensure a sufficient power for PD.
The tester built-in a Gigabit Ethernet transformer for PoE+ Application with up 1.1 Amps tolerance continuous for each pair total 2.2 Amps to isolate data passes and measure power without interruption of data. It can accurately and continuously measure and display the power level of PoE at In-line testing. They also equipped with a step button for selecting specific test data for easier reading.
The PoE tester is a handy professional diagnostic tool for speed up installing and troubleshooting PoE enabled device, and validating actual power let cable installers to save time surety that PD receives appropriate power.
- Provides a simple way to test and set up PoE system and troubleshoot connection issues.
- Detects and displays standard active and passive PoE includes type, sources, polarity and power
- Performs both one-site PSE testing for voltage and In-line PSE/PD testing for power
- Determines if switch or outlet has PoE capability and display power at PD connected.
- PSE testing displays PoE type (af/at), power source (End/Mid), polarity and voltage, without need a load.
- In-line testing measures and displays in rotation between voltage (Volts) current (mA) and power (Watts).
- Determines the value of power to ensure that a powered device actually need.
- Confirms your PoE network system for just all the power you do need.
- Built-in Gigabit/PoE+ transformer to isolate data passes without interruption of data.
- Equipped with a step button for selecting specific test data for easier reading.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af, at and bt (type3) standard PoE.
- Plug and play for ease of use with battery-free operation
Connector Interface : 2X RJ45 jack (PSE test jack, PD test jack) Step Button : For selecting specific data to display. Default display for voltage value. Display : *4 LEDs indicate IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at standard.
*Dual 7-digit LEDs indicate power source either End (A) Span (1/2, 3/6) or Mid (B) span (4/5, 7/8) or both.
* 2 Yellow LEDs indicate reversed polarity for power type.
* Display in rotation between voltage (U) (Volts), current (A) (mA or Amp) and power (P) (Watts).
Voltage Range : Max 30V to 60V for mode A and Mode B. (1% accuracy) Max Current : 750mA for Mode A and Mode B, total 1.5 Amps. Gigabit(PoE+)Ethernet Transformer : Support 10/100 and Gigabit data rates, isolated data passes Through for all 4 pairs.
With 1.1 Amp tolerance continuous for each pair.
Standard compliant : IEEE 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+), and 802.3bt (PoE++) type3. Testing : One–ended testing–PSE.
In-line testing – between PSE and PD.
Tester load loss : 0.75W Operating Temperature
: 0°C to 50°C
-20°C to 55°C
Operating Humidity : MAX 90% non – condensing. Size : 99 X 36 X 26mm Weight : 50 Grams