Part Code: 47080
3C3® Micro OTDR is a unique product mainly designed for testing during implementation and maintenance of telecommunication and CATV networks. It can be widely used in fiber optic network implementation during building construction, maintenance, test and emergency troubleshooting. Comparing with a regular OTDR, Micro OTDR is compact in size and easier for onsite use.
- Hand-held design, compact and lightweight; Anti-seismic, shockproof and appropriate for field operation.
- Unique hotkey design
- Starts in 3 seconds and measures immediately
- Narrow event blind zone, simple test of fiber patch cord
- Automatic and manual test function
- High Capacity SD card Storage
- Low-power design, optional lithium battery or AA-size alkaline batteries
- Simple, fast, without complex training
- VFL (Visual Fault Location) function
- Multiple light outputs FC/ST/SC Exchangeable
- OTDR Viewer software for data analysis.
- Light alarm function, preventing the device from being damaged by the signal
- Covered under 3C3® Performance Warranty
Wavelength : 1310/1550nm Sensing Fiber : Single Mode Dynamic Range : 28/26dBm Pulse Duration : 10/20/50/100/200/500/1000/2000/5000/10000/20000 Dead Zone : 1.8m Attenuation Detect Accuracy : ±0.05 Loss Threshold : 0.01dB Sampling Resolution : 0.16~5 Distance Measure Accuracy : ±(1m +5×10-5x distance + Sampling space) Max Measuring Distance : 1 ~120km Data Storage : >1000records Average Time : 5s, 15s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 3min Dimension(H x W x T) : 210 x 112 x 67mm Weight : 1kg Relative Humidity : 0%~95%（non-condensing） Battery Life : >10hours ( Rechargeable) Connector : FC (ST/SC Interchangeable) – PC Connectivity : USB/SD card Visible Fault Locator : Wavelength :650nm; Farthest distance test : 5km Stable light source : Wavelength (±20nm) : The work of OTDR with wavelength
Storage Temperature : -20°C to +60°C Operating Temperature : 0°C to +50°C