Part Code: 41181
The Lan Tracker is a network tester, pin-by-pin cable tester. As a network tester, it detects whether a network is active or inactive and displays network speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) in either case. It also flashes the network hub or NIC’s port light corresponding to the cable it is connected to, to show the cable’s port number. As a cable tester, it performs loop-back or remote tests of network, data, voice, and coaxial cables, displaying the results on a pin-by-pin LED display which moves from pin to pin automatically or manually.
- Detects network speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) of an active OR inactive network.
- Automatic and manual pin-by-pin tests of cable up to 8 pins.
- Manual pin-by-pin test may go forward or backward through pins at user’s option.
- Remote unit included for testing already-installed cables.
- Coaxial F adaptor included for testing coaxial cables.
- Line tester checks circuit polarity and AC/DC voltage to prevent damage to tester.
Power : 9V Alkaline Battery – Main Unit Size : Main unit – 126 x 68 x 28 mm
Remote Unit –
Weight : 195g with battery (Shipping weight:320g) Operating Temperature : 0 to 450C Material : ABS Tone Frequency : 800 Hz Cable Type/ Protocols supported : UTP, STP, 10 Base-T, Token Ring, TP-PMD, BNC and USOC 8, 4, 2 cables Distance maximum Length : 457 Meters Power Consumption : 10- 40mA/Sec Output Voltage : 5V