Impact Punch Down Tool
Part Code: 41083-1
The standard punch-down tool is ergonomically designed for comfort, has easy to install twist and lock blades and has both 110 and 66 blades available
- Suitable for 110 cross-connect or on reversible termination block for punch and cut or punch only.
- Compact body is easily stored or carried in your tool box, tool bag or pocket.
- Spring-loaded design provides a fast, low-effort wire seating and termination.
- Internal impact mechanism eliminates jamming for longer, trouble-free service life.
- Clearly labelled on the cutting side to reduce costly punching errors
- Made of high-carbon tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground for long life
- Reversible blades for seating/cut, or seating only for jumper wires
- Rust-resistant finish to ensure years of use
- Universal-type tool uses standard twist and lock blades for terminations.
Length : 146mm Width : 38mm Depth : 30mm Blades type : 66-Style, 110-Style Blade length : 58mm Diameter : 12mm