Fiber Patch Panel 19” 2Cutout 1U Loaded
Part Code: 61CD1-1XXX
The Fiber Panels are designed with 2 cutouts to mount adapter plate assemblies. With the special sliding design, this panel allows easy access during installation or rework without disturbing previously terminated fiber cable. This also offers multiple cable entries to provide various customized solutions as per the customers’ requirement. This panel comes with adaptor plates which are preloaded with coupler and can snap in for installation and can be removed easily for future changes. 900m Tight buffer pigtails are provided with this panel. Pigtails consist of LC, SC, FC, ST, MTRJ, and E2000 Connectors. This panel is preloaded with Splice tray & necessary fiber management accessories.
- Conformance to Single Mode (ANSI/TIA-568.3-D, Telcordia GR-326-CORE, Telcordia GR-1221-CORE, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61754 & IEC 61300 series), Multi Mode (ANSI/TIA-568.3-D, IEC 61300-3-4, IEC 61300-3-6, IEC 60874-1, ISO/IEC 11801)
- Standard 19-inch Rack Mountable
- Innovative and robust design
- Unique slide design, structural stability, easy to use and operate, slides smoothly without interference.
- Accepts Two adapter plates
- 4 Nos of 20mm diameter at the rear for Cable entries
- Based on Adapter plates installed, maximum 24cores can be accommodated
- Accepts loose tube & distribution cable
- Complete with Fiber management kit
- Coupling options: LC Duplex, SC Duplex
- Splice tray with layered structure, 12/24 core
- Available in SM and MM
Panel Material : SPCC (Cold rolled steel sheet) Form Factor : 19” 1U Rack Mount Dimension : 483 x 250 x 44.45 mm Color : Black Pigtail Types : Single Mode Multi Mode Insertion Loss : ≤0.2dB ≤0.3dB Return Loss : ≥50dB (UPC) ≥35dB Repeatability : ≤0.1dB Durability : ≤0.2dB, 1000mattings Ferrule Material : Zirconia Ceramic Splice Tray Material : Operating Temperature : -250C ~ +700C