Fiber Optic Pigtails – APC
Part Code: 82C91-0015
Fiber Optic pigtail are used in permanent connection between patch panel and incoming cables. Pigtails are pre-constructed with connectors. Connector options include LC, SC, FC, ST, MTRJ, and E2000. These are based on 900micron tight buffered cores and suitable for internal use only.
- Conformance to ANSI/TIA-568.3-D, ITU-T G.657.A1 (Compatible with G.652.D), IEC 61300-3-4, IEC 61300-3-6, IEC 60874-1, Telcordia GR-326
- All Assemblies Comes with Factory test reports
- Bend insensitive fibers.
- Available in APC
- Temperature Rating –40 ~ +85 ֯ C
- Covered under 3C3® Performance Warranty
- LSZH jacket, meets IEC-60332 (LSZH) flame rating for standard safety compliant.
Type : Single Mode Insertion Loss : ≤0.2dB Return Loss : ≥60dB (APC) Repeatability : ≤0.1dB Durability : ≤0.2dB, 1000mattings Ferrule Material : Zirconia Ceramic