Cassette MPO to LC
Part Code: 62CDE
An MPO to LC Cassette is a pre-terminated modular system used for transition of Fiber trunk cables with MPO connectors to standard LC Fiber connections. MPO Cassette Modules are fitted with Fiber breakout cables inside and have LC adapters on the front side, MPO Adaptor at the rear. Made of High Quality Steel shell to protect the inner fibers effectively. Compact Design and Compatible with 3C3® 4 Cutout Fiber Enclosures
- Complied to ANSI/TIA-568-C.3, IEEE 802.3ba and adheres to ANSI/TIA-942
- Adapter panel is made of steel plate
- Flexible configuration, installation fast.
- Pull buckle fixed, installation MTP/MPO adapter.
- 12F Cassette: 6LC Duplex at front and 1x12F MPO at rear
- 24F Cassette: 6LC Quad at front and 2x12F MPO at rear
- Covered under 3C3® Performance Warranty
Adapter type (front) : LC-QT ×6Pcs, SC DX ×6Pcs, LC DX ×6Pcs, SC SX ×6Pcs Adapter color (front) : Aqua: OM3/OM4 ; Beige: OM1/OM2 Blue: SM-UPC ; Green: SM-APC Adapter type (rear) : MPO/MTP (Full flange/Opposed) Adapter color (rear) : Black Connector A : SM : LC-UPC, 0.9mm or LC-APC, 0.9mm MM:LC-UPC, 0.9mm Connector B : SM : MPO/MTP(male)-APC, MM: MPO/MTP(male)-PC Patch cord polarity : Type A
Type Wavelength Module I.L Max MTP-LC/SC(MM) 850nm/1300nm 0.50dB MTP-LC/SC(SM) 1310nm/1550nm 1.30dB MPO-LC/SC(MM) 850nm/1300nm 0.75dB MPO-LC/SC(SM) 1310nm/1550nm 1.50dB